I made a thing about stretching! Some of the images are hard to see, but if you click on them they should produce a larger image!
Image sources that aren’t mine (the three routines):
I just want to get excited about this.
10K notes!!! Eeeeep!
MedievalWitch’s Spring Cleaning Giveaway!
I was going through my things and realized I have many of the same stones, and I thought while I love them all, I do not need 10 of the same tumble stone, So I thought I would give some of my pretties new homes.
What You Will Win:
- 1 Bloodstone; tumbled
- 1 Moonstone; tumbled
- 1 Selenite tower
- 1 Turritella Agate; tumbled
- 1 Desert Rose
- 1 Copy of The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall
- Must be following me
- Reblog as many times as you like (on your main blog since I cannot tell if you are following me through your side blog)
- No giveaway blogs
- Must be 18 or older or have parents permission
- Do not tag the post as giveaway when you reblog, it can mess up the notes and delete entries
- The Winner will be chosen May 4th at 8pm Pacific time
- Open world wide
- the winner will be chosen via random number generator
- When the winner is chosen I will message you so have your ask box open, you must respond privately, I am not going to keep checking on your blog to see if you posted my message publicly
- You will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen
- Must be comfortable giving out your home address for shipping
This giveaway is in no way affiliated with tumblr.
A dark imagining of a dark tale one of my absolute favorites. The first Poe story I was exposed to as a child brings with it such fond memories.
"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you… while cares will drop off like autumn leaves. — John Muir"
I have created nothing really beautiful, really lasting, but if I can inspire one of these youngsters to develop the talent I know they possess, then my monument will be in their work—Augusta Savage
"The things we do when we think no one’s watching."
We cried together once,
On the ferry bound for home,
We wept sorrowful tears watching best friends fall apart.
And now years later we’ve deserted each other,
Forgotten or perhaps outgrown promises and fled,
I into the forest and you into the city where our paths cross no more.
"A wandering life best suits the free heart of a poet. The talent which a god bestowed on me, I would fain make a source of pleasure to others."—T.Bulfinch
Be sure to blind the Devil with a pinch of salt should you be so unfortunate to spill some today… Stay Lucky ⌘
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day
Many Bright Blessings for Wealth, Health, Love and Prosperity.
Write to me
let’s get lost
A Poem By: Kw Dyer
Sadé- No Ordinary Love